Mail Order and Telephone Order Payments
There are two main ways to accept Mail and Telephone payments, each with their own merits. The best option for you depends entirely on how you run your business and how you take orders. Here is a comparison of accepting MOTO payments via Card Machine or Virtual Terminal.
If you primarily run your business on the high street and deal with customers in person the best way to accept card payments would be via a Chip and PIN machine. You can also use a Chip and PIN machine to accept payments over the phone or via mail.
- Accept mail and telephone order payments by entering card details
- PCI compliant Card Machine
- Ergonomic design
- Accept Chip and Pin payments
If you run a mail or telephone order company a Virtual Terminal is designed with you in mind. Simply log into the virtual terminal using a secure password on any web enabled device. Virtual Terminals are commonly used by takeaways, hotels, and business services.
- Access via any web enabled PC or tablet
- Keep track of transactions via the MMS
- Fast and secure card transaction processing
- User friendly interface.
- Fully PCI compliant